The following are the Official Rules and Regulations of MS . Maryland Ambassador International®. Contestants must read and
adhere to the following rules and regulations in order to participate in the Maryland International program.
To be eligible as a Contestant:
- Contestant must be at least 21 years of age and no older than 56 years of age by July 1st of competition year
- Contestant must be of good health and moral character.
- Contestant must not have been convicted of a felony crime. She must be a naturally born female.
- Contestant vying for a state title must be a U.S. Citizen and a six month minimum resident in the state of her entry, works or attends college or owns property in that state. International contestants may represent the Country they were born in, works or currently reside in. Country contestant must have proof of citizenship of country she represents.
- Residency on a military establishment of the U.S. within the United States of America or at same in a foreign country is acceptable.
- A Contestant could be selected to participate as a delegate “at large” if there is no competition in her, state, region or country.
- Contestant will be subject to a registration fee or a sponsor fee. Fees may vary for each state and or country.
- Furthermore Contestant may not be a “National” title holder with any other Pageant System, as of June 1st of competition year.
- Contestant must never have, nor will she during her reign, pose for any photography, video, or any media associated with any nudity or pornography. Nor has she ever or is she presently involved in any form of employment which involves partial or complete nudity.
- Contestant agrees all decisions of judges at the Local, State/International and National levels are final and irrevocable, and that she will abide by all regulations at the State/International and National competitions.
- Furthermore, any Contestant and or family member or guest, showing less than sportsman like behavior at the Pageant will lead to disqualification of the Contestant with no refund under these circumstances.
- Contestant will permit Maryland International and their licensees the right to use contestant’s photograph for publicity purposes in connection with all Teen International competitions.
- Contestant will permit Maryland International and their licensees to televise live, or by the use of film, video or other media, use any portion or all of the competition.
- Contestant, if selected, agrees to attend the State Competition as the State or Country Representative and abide by all the rules and regulations required by same or forfeit title. If Contestant relinquishes, for any reason, any title given her, all prizes must be returned in full, and in condition received.
- Contestant further understands that if selected a winner in her competition, that for one year her professional affairs, as said winner will be under the sole management and to not give any written or oral endorsements commercially without the expressed permission of said same.
- Contestant acknowledges that all rights for any appearances, endorsements, speaking engagements, acting roles, etc. resulting from winning or being a contestant in any regional, state or international competition affiliated with Maryland International, shall belong exclusively to same.
These Rules and Regulations are subject to modification, as needed, without prior notice. MS. Maryland Ambassador International®
Pageant reserves the right to make said modifications at its sole discretion.