The following are the Official Rules and Regulations of Mrs. Maryland International®. Contestants must read and
adhere to the following rules and regulations in order to participate in the Mrs. International program.
To be eligible as a Contestant:
- Contestant must be at least 21 years of age by July 1st of competition year and no older than 56 years of age.
- Contestant must be married a minimum of 6 months by July 1st of competition year and must be residing with spouse. She must be of good health and moral character.
- Contestant must not have been convicted of a felony crime. She must be a born female, married to a born male.
- Contestant vying for a state title must be a U.S. Citizen or legal resident and a six-month minimum resident in the state of her entry, work or attends college or own property in that state. International contestant must have proof of citizenship of country she represents. Residency on a military establishment of the United States within the United States of America or in a foreign country is acceptable
- A Contestant could be selected to participate as a delegate "at large" if there is no competition in, state, region or country.
- Contestant will be subject to a registration fee and or a sponsor fee. Fees may vary for each state and or country. Furthermore Contestant may not be a "National" title holder with any other Pageant System, as of June 1st of competition year.
- Contestant must never have, nor will she during her reign, pose for any photography, video, or film associated with any nudity or pornography. Nor has she ever or is presently involved in any form of employment which involves partial or complete nudity.
- Contestant agrees all decisions of judges at the Local, State/National and International levels are final and irrevocable, and that she will abide by all regulations at the State/National and International competitions. Furthermore, any Contestant and or family member or guest, showing less than sportsman like behavior at the Pageant will lead to disqualification of the Contestant with no refund under these circumstances.
- Contestant will permit Mrs. International and their licensees the right to use contestant's photograph for publicity purposes in connection with all Mrs. International competitions.
- Contestant will permit Mrs. International and their licensees to televise live or by the use of film, video or other media, any portion or all of the competition.
- Contestant, if selected, agrees to attend the International Competition as the State or Country Representative and abide by all rules and regulations required by same or forfeit title. If Contestant relinquishes, for any reason, any title given her, all prizes must be returned in full, and in condition received.
- Contestant further understands that if selected a winner in her competition, that for one year her professional affairs as said winner will be under the sole management of Productions, LLC and that she will not give any written or oral endorsements without the express written permission of same. Contestant acknowledges that all rights for any appearances, endorsements, speaking engagements, acting roles, etc. resulting from winning or being a contestant in any regional, state or international competition affiliated with Mrs. International shall belong exclusively to same. I agree to all the rules and regulations stated on the application:
These Rules and Regulations are subject to modification, as needed, without prior notice. Productions, LLC reserves the right to make said modifications at its sole discretion.